CAREERS WITH TRUCTYRE ATS
Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
Technical Services Manager
This role will be the owner of best practice technical standards across our entire operation. Working closely with Regional Directors and their teams to ensure the correct ways of working, industry best practice and a quality approach is rolled out and embedded in working practices.
Reviewing, amending and creating technical performance measures, contract manager and point of contact for Audits, customer & contractor enquiries, an ambassador and liaison point between Tructyre ATS and the appropriate industry/external bodies.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- Working in a compliance arena, Extensive experience of being a technical expert and developing / auditing against a quality or technical specification framework
- Working in a fast paced commercial or customer focused business
- Managing customer expectations and demands to provide outstanding customer service
- Influencing at all levels to change behaviour
- Extensive knowledge of the tyre or transport industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
The following experience is desirable:
- Educated in people management and/or business studies
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Author and owner of the technical standards manual and quality systems within the business. Updating as required and ensuring the standards are adhered to in operations.
- Updating & sharing Standard Operating Procedures / working instructions in line with industry standards
- Lead on all Audit processes in terms of main point of contact and facilitator for ongoing audit processes to maintain ISO and other standards.
- Account management of appropriate third-party contracts i.e. Allianz Engineering Inspection contract & Calibration of tools & equipment to ensure delivery & quality KPI’s are met.
- Liaise with Regional Directors on appropriate technician training such as Michelin / React and manage the central technical training contact.
- Point of contact internally and externally for contractor & customer questionnaires. Also assisting Sales teams with technical bid information as required.
- Maintain membership of trade bodies, Safe Contractor accreditation and appropriate professional subscriptions for the business.
- Work collaboratively with the operational & sales teams to deliver workable solutions which put safety first and the customer at the heart of what we do.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Training & Compliance Manager and Regional Operations Manager to ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Conduct, carry out and report on any technical investigations or technical projects that are assigned.
- Communicate effectively with field team.
- To demonstrate a high level of financial awareness.
To be successful in this role it is imperative you display the following behaviours:
- Leading and Supervising
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Planning and organising
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change