CAREERS WITH TRUCTYRE ATS
Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
Regional General Manager
South of England
£48k - £50k
About the Role and the business:
We are a fast-paced operational business going through an exciting change period, we have ambitions to be market leaders in our field and are focused on delivering a first-class service delivery to our customers.
It is expected that you will be working closely with Regional Director to ensure liaison with operations, admin and sales to deliver industry leading service to our customers and return a positive contribution to our P&L.
You will be Creating, implementing and reviewing strategic performance measures and objectives in order to maximise commercial opportunities and therefore ensure sustained profitability.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead, advise coach and motivate the team, ensuring maximum performance is achieved.
- Manage resources across the region to deliver a positive contribution to the P&L.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Sales Manager, attending joint sales meetings to deliver workable solutions to our customers. maintaining a customer first approach, taking ownership for customer complaints, resolutions and intensive care log.
- Support Regional Operations Managers to ensure effective action is taken when SLA’s, KPI’s and pricing are not adhered to.
- Work collaboratively with HR to ensure effective people management across region, overseeing people requirements including recruitment and retention.
- Support succession planning across region, identifying skills gaps and implementing development plans.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Training & Compliance Manager and Regional Operations Manager to ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture, cascading strategic direction and behaviour.
- Develop a comprehensive and strategic people plan, supporting business objectives ensuring the appropriate level of quality and competency is achieved.
- Communicate effectively with field team.
- A high level of financial awareness.
The right candidate will have experience of:
- Supervising or managing a large team of people
- Working in a fast paced commercial or customer focused business
- Managing customer expectations and demands to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience of managing budgets and a profit and loss (P&L)
- Knowledge of the tyre or transport industry
The following experience is desirable:
- Educated in people management and/or business studies
To be successful in this role it is imperative you display the following behaviours:
- Leading and Supervising
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Planning and organising
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change