Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
£45k - £50k
As the Partner and Network delivery manager for Tructyre ATS you will be expected to review the current suppliers that provide services to Tructyre ATS customers, on behalf of the company, identify the current and future needs for third-party suppliers within Tructyre ATS and develop a network of reliable suppliers.
In addition, you will create, implement and review contracts, strategic performance measures and objectives in order to meet Tructyre ATS customer service levels, create and agree appropriate fee structure that allows a profitable position for the network supplier and Tructyre ATS.
· Managing customer expectations and demands to provide outstanding customer service
· Managing budgets and a profit and loss (P&L)
· Knowledge of the tyre or transport industry
· Knowledge of managing contractors through KPI’s & SLA’s
· Experience of setting up 3rd parties as a service provider
· Good understanding of field based service provision operators
· Experience of delivering consistent levels of service through a field based 3rd party contractor / supplier
The following experience is desirable:
• educated in supplier management and/or business studies
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Manage suppliers across the UK to deliver a consistent service.
• Negotiation and business planning skills.
• Work collaboratively with the Operations and Sales leadership, to deliver workable solutions to meet our customers needs. Taking ownership for the network, managing customer and internal complaints, root cause analysis and resolution with network members.
• Work collaboratively with Regional Training & Compliance Managers, Health and Safety and Technical Services Manager to ensure that the network is in full compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Promote a positive Health and Safety culture, cascading strategic direction and behaviour within the Network.
• Ability to create standard operating procedures to be implemented and assessed by Quality auditors across the Network.
• Develop a comprehensive and strategic Network plan, supporting business objectives ensuring the appropriate level of quality and competency is achieved.
• Communicate effectively with Network suppliers and internal TT team.
• A high level of financial awareness.
· Leading and Supervising
· Deciding and initiating action
· Working with people
· Planning and organising
· Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
· Persuading and influencing
· Adapting and responding to change
your fleet is our fleet